Social engagement boost for your nonprofit
Instagram is such a great tool for nonprofits, schools, civic groups and churches to use. It's vey easy, and people love it because it's all about the visuals. "a picture is worth a thousand words."
Why should you be on Instagram?
Here are some statistics that should get you excited.
- Over 600m active monthly users.
- 40billion pictures have been shared on Instagram.
- Every day, 4.2 billion people like photos and videos on Instagram.
- 29 percent of Internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 are on Instagram.
- 8 percent of brands use Instagram, and it's expected to reach 70 percent by the end of this year.
- You can upload as many as 10 videos or photos in a single post, which means if you grab someone's attention with your primary image, most likely they'll take a few more moments to scroll down for other videos or pictures.
- You can sponsor your posts or run ads to a target audience, which helps you grow with the right audience and encourages those in your target audience to get involved with your business.
If you're looking to grow your followers on Instagram, here are some helpful tips:
- You can find out the best times for engagement on Instagram from Mondays to Sunday. visit us
- You can use up to 30 hashtags on Instagram. Use relevant hashtags. Some hashtags you can use include "#nonprofit", #philanthropy, #volunteer, #fundraising, #causes, or
- Make sure your videos are entertaining. And, if you can't make them entertaining, then make sure they're high-quality and vivid. Ask yourself when posting if the videos or images grab your attention. If they don't, they're not going to engage others. Remember, you're trying to capture viewer's attention, and since there are a lot of young people looking for things that catch their attention.
- Mention people to tag your best supporters, and others outside of your organization to help you raise brand awareness. When you tag others, it helps your post stay relevant for longer time.
- Social media is all about networking. People want to see YOU. Show cast a "behind the scenes" look at the work you're doing.
- Millennials and Generation , many of those who are on Instagram use filters. Use them on Instagram. Filter your images add emojis to your posts and videos. this helps grab their attention.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Wayne_Elsey/2016149